How time flys! It's time to say goodbye to 2012, but the last TOP 10 will not going to absent. Check out what is the must-haves of the week!
10. Life is Magic
Life is Magic is a location-based free-to-play game that uses your actual location to populate its fantasy/steampunk-themed role playing game (RPG). It’s like an online multiplayer game that turns the real world around you into a gorgeously illustrated land of magic, complete with dungeons, monsters, and treasure. The combat will feel familiar to anyone who’s played a turn-based JRPG game like the Final Fantasy series.
Life is Magic FEATURES:
- Massively Multiplayer Persistent Location Based MMO!
- Compete with other players where you live to claim Magic Towers as your own
- Compete against real players for real locations!
- Fight in deep dungeons all over the world to grow stronger and find rare equipment
- Real locations and places transformed into a magical, fantasy world
- Choose from three characters: Mage, Machinist or Monk
- Persistent global world
- Search for and unlock new treasures
- Buy powerful new spells
- Invite friends or foes to your party and become world renowned
- Find and chat with new players by location
- 4 Million+ locations to compete for
- Virtually infinite number of weapons and gear to find and use
- 100 Quests to complete!
- Game Center integrated, earn up to 50 achievements!
- Friend invite system with twitter & facebook
- Send and receive daily free gifts
- Discover new players where you live
|Life is Magic|
|The location-based fantasy MMO that transforms the real world around you into a land of elemental magic, dungeons, and treasure. Team up with friends to battle Titans using a JRPG-style turn-based combat system, capture magic towers, and steal tons of loot.|