Digital photography never looked so analog. The Hipstamatic brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras of the past! The Hipstamatic keeps the the quirks of shooting old school but gives you the ability to swap lenses, film, and flash settings all with the swipe of a finger.
* Full resolution support (1200px square for 2G/3G, 1536px square for 3GS)
* Faster startup time
* Misc user interface improvements
* Prints can now be posted to Flickr in-app
* Save favorite combos: A new button in the Gallery lets you "change camera lens, flash, and film to match this print"
* Shake-to-randomize: From the viewfinder you can shake your Hipstamatic to select a random lens, flash, and film
* Prints now have EXIF data with lens/flash/film information (accessible from within Hipstamatic only - not Photo Library)
* Film preview window on camera back
* Improved HipstaProcessing for greater variety in prints
New Flash and Films
* New free flash: Dreampop
* New HipstaPak: Camden (includes Alfred Infrared Film and BlacKeys SuperGrain B+W Film)
* iPod music will now keep playing when opening Hipstamatic
* Fixed a bug where occasionally the flash would not fire, even when charged
* Other misc fixes