It's a sad that the most anticipated iOS-only title Infinity Blade Dungeon is absence for 2012, but this is still a colorful year. Now here we collect 2012 acclaimed RPG titles on iOS.
Bastion is a lovely-looking game. In fact, that's somewhat of an understatement. It's utterly, utterly gorgeous, and its hand-drawn environments are as colourful as a variegated kaleidoscope full of rainbows.
You play as "the kid", a spiky-haired warrior who's tasked with traversing a post-apocalytic world in search of special shards of rock.
Bastion's best - and most unique - feature is its narrator, who recounts every move you make and action you perform as you play.
- Stunning hand-painted artwork
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration deliver a deep story
- Intuitive touch controls created exclusively for iOS
- Universal App runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Variable difficulty for players of all skill levels
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Sync saved data seamlessly via iCloud
|Bastion for iOS features all the highly acclaimed artwork, music, and narration that Bastion is known for, along with intuitive touch controls.|
|Bastion for iPad|
|Reimagined for iPad, this award-winning action RPG experience redefines storytelling in games with a reactive narrator who marks your every move!|