10. Monster Crew
Monster Crew is an endless runner that mixes in elements of card collecting to make it a worthy experience. While there’s plenty of endless runners out there, and Monster Crew’s core gameplay is a lot like them, it does enough to stand on its own. Fans of the genre should check this out.
· 17 Mysteries -- Explore the Evil Doctor's castle as you solve
thrilling mysteries and unravel the story in this fifteen hour
· Exciting Combat -- Monster Crew is a simple, one-touch game with great platformer combat. Begin by stomping spiders and skeletons and you’ll be taking on screen-sized bosses in no time!
· 25 Bonus Cards and 36 upgrades -- Unlock powerful bonus cards as you progress through the story. And remember all that loot you've been collecting? Visit the bonus store to spend it on new cards and upgrades.
· Deep Strategy -- Monster Crew has an RPG at its core, with a wide-ranging skill tree that offers a nearly unlimited set of play options. Choose a different set of bonus cards for an entirely new game.
· Replayability -- No two games are exactly alike, so there's always a new surprise around the corner.
|Battle an onslaught of fierce enemies, dangerous hazards, and even giant bosses in the quest to recover your lost Monster Crew cards. Don't worry, it's going to help that you've been zapped into your favorite member of the Monster Crew, Frankenstein!|