Google Shopper 3.0, for Android just a few weeks ago – and on iOS today! It’s a pretty thorough overhaul of the shopping app; the new version comes just in time for a lot of us to be doing our Christmas shopping, and it’s got a host of upgrades that will help facilitate that process. From the aforementioned deals-finding functionality, to the new GoodGuide product rating system – which lets you rate stores based on things like eco-friendliness – there’s a pretty comprehensive package of retail helpers in this app.
Google Shopper helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With one click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends.
What's New In This Version:
* New UI with faster navigation and bigger images.
* Discover sales and special offers in your area from the new sales screen.
* Search for apparel and accessories more effectively with image-centric search results.
* Make more informed buying decisions with GoodGuide product ratings.
* Get great deals online with retail promotions.
* Find out about new features and content with push notifications.
You can download Google Shopper from the App Store for free.