1. Team Awesome
Team Awesome is an endless runner that’s draped with a unique personality. You don’t just pound the sidewalk with your feet; you also fly, break through barriers, knock over bad guys, and help old grannies home by literally punching them back into their yards.
What makes Team Awesome fun is that you need to get a feel for the layout of each level and move accordingly if you want to succeed at your tasks. Air vents fling you way up in the air where you’re bound to find tons of coins, but flying takes up more Awesonium—and you risk missing opportunities to fulfill your necessary tasks on the ground. Also, hover-truck traffic is pretty dense up in the air.
- 120 goals/missions
- 40 episodes
- 6 upgradeable power-ups
- 4 awesome heroes, each with their own special ability & backstory
- 4 Super-villains to defeat
- Destructible environments and objects
- Simple one-touch controls
- Combine objects for multi-stage missions, e.g. smash bank robbers and return the money to the bank
- Cinematic cameras - looks like an action movie!
- Wacky humor and hidden surprises
- Quick fix, bite-sized gaming
- Universal for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- iPhone5 screen support
- GameCenter: 5 leaderboards and 76 achievements
- In-game narration by videogame voice legend Jon St John!!
|They were just four ordinary people, stuck in four dead-end jobs - until one day a mysterious meteor crashed to earth and made everything... AWESOME! Get ready for the explosive new side-scrolling arcade game from the Edis Brothers… Team Awesome! It's the game with everything:|