Back in August, Fox Entertainment and game developer Angry Mob Games announced that they’d be teaming up to bring an Aliens vs. Predator (AVP) game to iOS and Android. The game will utilize the Unity3D game engine, and you’ll get the chance to play as both the Predator and an Alien. The developer have just revealed more gorgeous screenshots and details about the game.
AVP: Evolution brings together two of sci-fi/horror’s most iconic characters in a 3rd person action-shooter/melee combat title, and promises to offer up a visually stunning gaming experience where you can upgrade characters to become the ultimate killing machine. AVP: Evolution is developed by Angry Mob Games (Guerrilla Bob, Muffin Knight and PREDATORS) and is targetting a Q1 2013 release on iOS and Android.
• Play as an Alien & Predator: Two distinctive gaming experiences, incorporating unique characters with numerous abilities
• Rich Sci-Fi Universe: A gripping campaign draws players deeper into the world of AVP: EVOLUTION
• 5 Unique Environments & 24 Levels: Kill or be killed as you advance through the Temple Arena, the Marine Base, the Alien Hive, and more!
• Upgradeable Characters: Create your own ultimate killing machine with character upgrades and enhanced abilities
• Unity Graphics Engine: Rich detail, advanced character models and distinctive lighting
We were looking forward to seeing this game by the end of this year, however it’s now slated for the first quarter of 2013. Stay tuned!
You can head over to Pandaapp's Photo Page to view more fullsized Alien Vs. Predator: Evolution wallpapers.