EA do not offer many games to iOS all the year, they gonna developer games for other platforms, but evey game is absolutely excellent, excepted the faild Battlefield 3: Aftershock. Here are must-play EA games released for 2012.
Of course 2012 is not end yet, we are still expecting the final mastpiece by EA, that is Real Racing 3. Stay tuned!
1. MONOPOLY Hotels
While there are plenty of hotel building games to choose from on the App Store, there are none that can match the charm that Monopoly Hotels has.
In Monopoly Hotels, you are given a hotel on a piece of relatively inexpensive property (such as Mediterranean Avenue) to prove yourself with. The structure that you’ll build the rest of the hotel in is already built, you just have to fill in the blanks with rooms, restaurants and other attractions for guests.
ARE YOU A HOTEL MOGUL? Buy, build and manage MONOPOLY’s iconic hotels in this all-new MONOPOLY experience! Check-in to MONOPOLY Hotels – for FREE!
LET THE MONEY ROLL IN – ONE ROOM AT A TIME, AS YOU…
• Take control of MONOPOLY’s luxurious 5-star hotels, from Mediterranean to Boardwalk.
• Upgrade hotel rooms and attract VIP guests, like MR. POTATO HEAD and other HASBRO characters.
• Customize your hotel with fun attractions like cupcake shops, movie theaters and bowling alleys.
• Keep the lights on by managing utilities like the Electric Company and collecting rent from guests.
• Expand your property empire beyond hotels with aquariums and other world-class attractions.
• Learn the secrets of hotel management and how to “Own It All” from MR. MONOPOLY himself!
• Connect with friends via Origin.
|ARE YOU A HOTEL MOGUL? Buy, build and manage MONOPOLY’s iconic hotels in this all-new MONOPOLY experience! Check-in to MONOPOLY Hotels – for FREE!|