Apple is hiring new team members to help make Siri available in Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish, according to a company job posting.
Join the team responsible for delivering Siri in different parts of the world for an exciting 6 month internship in Cupertino, California.
● Native or fluent in Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish and fluent in English
● Candidate for BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledgeable in, and sensitive to, multilingual and multicultural issues
● Must work well with people, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills