Apple has released iOS 5.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. However, MuscleNerd just sent out the warning suggesting not to update this firmware, so please consider it before take action if you want an untethered jailbreak.
This update contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
• Fixes bugs affecting battery life
• Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
• Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
• Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
Products compatible with this software update:
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 4
• iPhone 3GS
• iPad 2
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (3rd generation)
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
iOS 5.0.1 Firmware Download Links:
● iPod touch