Thanks to the touchscreen and accelerometer controls necessitating the new treatment for arcade games, there’s no shortage of modern takes on classic games available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Two weeks ago, we have first collection of best received arcade games on Pandaapp. Now here comes the season 2, as I promised.
Swordigo is an enjoyable game in the spirit of classic console games delivered in a handheld package perfect for long play sessions or quick bite-sized moments. Anyone who looks back at the Nintendo Entertainment System era of platformer RPGs and remarks “they don’t make ‘em like this anymore” would do well to grab an iOS device and check out this adventure. As it turns out, someone does still make ‘em like this.
Playing this game isn’t only about the technical skills to control the main character but also some knowledge to answer the puzzles. Playing this game is simply exciting since all players are given the additional lives, energies and scores to get the chance to win the game.
Run, jump and fight your way through a vast world to defeat the spreading corruption.
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for iOS.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
LATEST iOS FEATURES
• Game Center and OpenFeint Achievements.
• Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Retina display support for both the iPhone and the new iPad.
|Run, jump and fight your way through a vast world to defeat the spreading corruption.|