Brave Frontier adheres to the old school gameplay mechanics that traditional RPG’s are known for. You’ll have access to several elemental specific party members, arena battles, loot, multiplayer raids etc.
Approaching this deep and complex RPG takes a lot of know-how in order to get high-level warriors and much more. We’re here to make sure you become a dungeon raiding beast with this super helpful guide.
Use these top 5 tips/tricks/cheats and your warrior will hit the highest levels and conquer the toughest dungeons! Oh and if you’re really hooked on RPG games, Heavy has your tips/tricks/cheats needs for ‘em!
1. Take Advantage of Your Town’s Item Stock Area By Upgrading Your Synthesizer
- Heading into battle with a crazy amount of curing items is always a valid strategy. You’ll have to stock up on these items by taking advantage of your town’s item area.
- You’ll have to offer up some karma towards your town’s synthesizer so that you’ll get more items out of it. The better your synthesizer, the more beneficial items you’ll obtain.
2. Know About Your Daily Events
It’s important to know what those daily Vortex event dungeons can help you earn. If you’re victorious in any of these dungeons, then to the victor goes the spoils:
- Monday: Karma (Congregation of Souls)
– Tuesday: Evolution Materials – Elemental Nymphs, Spirits and Idols (Enchanted Paradise)
– Wednesday: Evolution Materials – Mimics (Cave of Desires)
– Thursday: 4-Star Evolution Materials – Totems (Oasis of the Gods)
– Friday: EXP and Crafting Materials (Hostile Relics)
– Saturday/Sunday: Fusion and Synthesis Currency – Zel(The Golden Vault)
3. The Best Time to Use A Brave Burst
- Whenever you earn the chance to pull off a Brave Burst Attack, make sure you save it for those boss encounters you’ll no doubt run into.
- If there’s no bosses heading your way for a while, then feel free to unleash them for any proceeding battle after the one you’ve just participated in.
- The Brave Burst moves that will aid you the most in battle are the ones that target all enemies simultaneously and heal all party members at once.
4. Know Your Status Ailments!
Make sure you have a clear understanding of all the status ailments that could harm your party and what’s needed to heal those warriors who are stricken with those ailments:
- Poison: stricken party member loses a percentage of HP per turn, cure with a Antidote
– Weakness: stricken party member’s defensive strength decreases, cure with a Tonic
– Sickness: stricken party member’s recovery strength decreases, cure with a Tonic
– Injury: stricken party member’s attack strength decreases, cure with a Tonic
– Paralysis: makes a stricken party member temporarily unable to perform actions, cure with a Stimulant
– Curse: stricken party member’s BB gauge stops filling and Brave Burst can’t be used, cure with a Holy Water
5. Know Your Elements!
Knowing which elements go up good against what is the key to getting past all those elemental specific dungeons. Check out the list below to get all the info you need on those elemental strengths/weaknesses:
- Fire (Red) > Earth (Green)
– Water (Blue) > Fire (Red)
– Thunder (Yellow) > Water (Blue)
– Earth (Green) > Thunder (Yellow)