Hey have you got your iPhone 5 yet, FIY if you need to know how to tear down iPhone 5, iFixit can help you out, they has posted its in depth guide how to teardown of the new iPhone 5.
Behold, the sixth generation of iPhone! We shall call it…iPhone 5! Buckle down for the iPhone 5 teardown: the biggest thing to happen to teardowns since teardowns.
● The unibody back case is reminiscent of the iPhone 3GS, while it maintains the square edges of the iPhone 4.
Because the iPhone 5 is opened front-to-back, replacing a cracked screen is going to be easier than ever.
iPhone 5 Battery: 3.8V - 5.45Wh - 1434mAh. Talk time: Up to 8 hours on 3G. Standby time: Up to 225 hours.
● Near the top of the case, we find a few antenna connectors firmly screwed to the inside of the case.
● We can now confirm that the Qualcomm MDM9615M is the 4G LTE processor powering this new feature.
● The lower microphone (1 of 3 inside the iPhone) is squeezed between the Lightning connector and headphone jack, and hides behind what appears to be a second speaker grille.
● Unlike the iPhone 4S, which used a linear-oscillating vibrator, Apple has gone back to a rotational motor with a counterweight.
● Apple's newest iteration of its classic home button is sporting an integrated metal support bracket, hopefully greatly strengthening the oft-used switch.
Take a look at some photos below or hit the link for the in depth teardown.