Can you believe it? Elago slim fit cases for the rumored iPhone 5C are already being sold on Amazon.
The 'iPhone 5C' has been reported by several sources as the name of Apple's new plastic low cost smartphone. The existence of the device itself was confirmed by a recent China Labor Report. It's expected that Apple will release the new iPhone in September.
● Sleek, modern design with a solid back.
● Protection without the bulk: Ultra Slim, Lightweight case offers corner and scratch protection, as well as a slight lift to allow your iPhone 5C to be put screen-side down on a flat surface.
● Anti-Ghost Camera Cutout allows the camera and flash to be used without any interference from the case.
● Direct access to all buttons and ports on your iPhone 5C.
● Design by elago in California and made in Korea to ensure the use of non-hazardous chemicals.
The case costs $9.99 and can be seen at the link below...