Hay Day is one of the most popular free game in our list, it involves a seemingly mundane premise for its game mechanics – the art of farming. It’s fun to produce and sell your own mobile produced goods and trade plenty of more farm-owned items with your best friends.
Even though it's so called free game, but it'll cost you a bundle in app purchases if you're not careful. And, it’s not that easy to produce and sell your own mobile produced goods and trade plenty of more farm-owned items well.
So you want to become the best farmer (and master fisherman) the world of Hay Day has ever seen? Now we’re going to equip you with some guides and cheats to get Hay Day Diamond.
Coins may be one of the main in-game currencies you rely on to get you by, but Diamonds really are the most valuable form of money the game offers.They can be earned by completing achievements or from opening mystery boxes. They can be used to speed productions or complete orders.It’s a reward for leveling up and sometimes of spinning the Wheel of Fortune.Buy them with real-world money, if you want.
Diamonds are so important to our Hay Day farmers, so here are some valuable guides to help you get the most valuable Diamonds:
1. You'll get more Diamonds every time you level up. This will become the staple of your diamond supply, so is not to be sniffed at.
2. It might be worth synching the game up with Facebook for a few extra free Diamonds.You receive 1 Diamond from following Hay Day on Facebook.Log-in to Facebook using Hay Day to get 5 Diamonds. Pay attention to Supercell's Facebook, it will quite often hold some Hay Day contests.
3. Another way to get more Diamonds, You can get 2 free Diamonds for discovering a movie ticket and watching a 30 second trailer for another game.
4. Diamonds are unearthed randomly when you search through mystery boxes.
5. You can get Diamonds through mining once you reach Level 24.
6. Or you can also challenge Game Center friends by beating their scores or earn more achievements.
7. Another smart technique way to get more diamonds is to collect all seventy eight achievements (3 levels) Every time one of these levels is completed you're given a ribbon and a couple of diamonds. Through the same menu, you'll can also challenge Game Center friends by beating their scores or earn more achievements. Those challenges are sort of races where the first to complete that goal gets the reward. Note: you must claim the accomplishment reward in order to get it.
Finally you can be mining for Diamonds:
- Zoom into the mine
- Leave the game
- Turn on “Airplane Mode”
- Go back to your Hay Day farm
- Mine with the shovel 2-5 times
If you don’t get any diamonds, stay in the game until the disconnect appears. Then leave game and hard close it. Turn airplane mode off - And you still have all your shovels, so you can try for diamonds again.
Once you get the diamond and you want to KEEP IT, you HAVE to go BACK to settings and QUICKLY turn off airplane mode before the disconnect appears. Also, you have to work in small quick batches. Mine 3-5 times and stop to wait for disconnect.. OR go to settings to turn off airplane and save the games progress.
Now Hay Day is available on Get5 store and app store! Go and enjoy your farming/fishing life!