Display Recorder, an app by Bugun Software which lets you record your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad screen in real time, has just floated up. It's different from Ryan Petrich’s app of the same name on Cydia, and it contains more features than the Cydia app.
As noted by JBN, the app bests Petrich’s Cydia app in that it can simultaneously record audio from the iPhone’s microphone and merge it with the recorded video.
Secondly, the app records in a format that is instantly available to view on your device unlike the package from Cydia.
Unlike the Cydia version, Display Recorder includes the ability to record audio from the iDevice’s microphone and then merge it with the previously recorded video. Additionally, the app records in a format that is instantly available to view on your iPhone or iPad.
Full features include:
- Records directly to high quality H264 mp4.
- Records both video & audio.
- On-device YouTube uploading.
- Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
- Adjustable audio quality settings.
- Export recorded video to Photo Library.
- Hardware accelerated video encoding.
Display Recorder is now available on Pandaapp. Try it.
|Display Recorder records your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad screen in real time. You can now easily record what’s going on on your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad screen.|