Gameloft has updated Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nations with new multiplayer maps.
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase…
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze-upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
What's New In This Version:
The Team Manhunt Update for Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is here!
● 2 New Multiplayer Maps:
-- Warehouse: This map, from Modern Combat 2, is back by popular demand!
-- Rapture: A village showdown in the middle of the jungle!
● New Multiplayer Mode: Team Manhunt - Capture the flag with your team and keep it from your opponents as long as you can to earn points.
● New Skill: Sneak up on the opposition with Stealth, which reduces the sounds of your footsteps.
● New Piece of Equipment: The Shield has got your back! It reduces damage taken from behind.
● Minor Bug Fixes