Well, with your trusty iOS device, and this AppGuide, you'll know exactly which app to open up in order to find the answer. The following are the best apps for doing everything from checking out your local cable listings to tracking individual TV shows and much more.
1.iTV Shows HD
iTV Shows HD is an application which allows you to get information on your favorite shows.
The App is essential for all fans of TV series! It focuses on the last and next episodes*, so you won’t miss an episode again!
• iTV Shows Live, a new way to sync and backup all your TV Shows between your iPad and iPhone
• Resume, see what's the next episode you should watch
• Genius, get recommendations and top watched shows
• Local notifications will alert you when your episode is about to begin
• Mark episodes watched/unwatched or just the last episode watched for more simplicity
• Add time zone correction
• Browse two huge databases, theTVDB.com and TVRage.com to access to a large number of shows.
• Get easy access to the information of all episodes of your favorite shows, with a photo and a summary for each of them.
• All information is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German**.
• Share with Facebook, Twitter and Mail
• Compatible with iOS 4.2+, with support of multitasking and Retina Display
• All information is stored on your device so you can still access all of your series even without an internet connection.
Discover iTV Shows for iPhone and iPod Touch!
Follow us on Twitter : @iSnoopFr
For all support requests, please contact us from the App or from our website : www.itvshows.fr
*(The airdate is the original airdate of the episode.)
**(For some episodes, translation in all languages may not be available.)
• Bug fixes and minor improvements