Originally a popular received WiiWare title, LostWinds also critically acclaimed one after ported to iOS. The game offers a gaming experience that is just beautiful to behold, and now the sequel, LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias is here as well. Still looks so gorgeous.
The award-winning, enchanting ‘LostWinds’ adventure continues! Amazing new season-switching gameplay. Incredible new wind powers at the tips of your fingers. Beautiful visuals. Expansive new environments to explore. Charming new characters, and an absorbing storyline. Each element builds on the success of the first game to make ‘LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias’ an unmissable experience on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Switch seasons back and forth between Winter and Summer at will, and use all Enril the Wind Spirit’s awesome new elemental powers - plus those from the first game - to successfully guide and protect the young boy Toku. Evil Balasar has sent a poisonous, powerful adversary and a host of new minions to thwart your ongoing battle to lift his curse and save the enchanting world of Mistralis.
A quest to rescue Toku’s mother, Magdi, becomes a race against time through spectacular and richly interactive new regions of Mistralis. Toku and Enril journey through the picturesque Summerfalls Village – now beset by a sinister eternal winter and living in fear of Snow Monsters - to the frozen mountains of Chilling Peaks and the magnificent, seemingly deserted Melodia City. They come to realize that the shadowy hand of Balasar has entwined Magdi’s immediate fate with the disappearance of the ancient Melodia people centuries ago…
- Harness the brilliance of nature: Sonte, Spirit of Seasons' astonishing powers let you instantly transform Mistralis between Summer and Winter at will to aid your progress
- Frozen Winter ponds and waterfalls become teeming Summer pools in which Toku can dive and unlock secrets
- Form snowballs from the air or manipulate moisture-laden clouds to help with your quest
- Master Enril’s rediscovered incredible cyclone power, using it to transport Toku, smash powerful enemies and even drill through the rock around you
- Expansive new regions of Mistralis provide spectacular arenas for Toku’s jumps and glides
- New enemies and familiar foes to buffet, smash, freeze, burn and douse
- New characters to befriend and puzzles to solve on your adventure to reveal the secret of the Melodias’ disappearance..
- Includes Game Center integration and Achievements
- The ‘Snapshot’ feature lets you add game characters to your own photos and share with friends