The creators of the iPhone SJ and various other concepts just works out a new idea, iPhone Plus.
Designed by ADR Studios, the iPhone Plus is one word, beautiful. Unlike previous concepts, this one meets all the rumored specs and has some of its own. For example, the iPhone Plus comes with a In-cell tech based 4.3 inch display, A6 Quad core processor, a Pico Projector and lots more. Here are some images…
The designers of the iPhone plus concept invasion the following specs:
- Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed;
- Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass;
- 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology;
- A6 Quad Core processor;
- Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s;
- Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s;
- Rear motion sensor;
- Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces;
- Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile;
- New slim-dock connector;
- Fully Capacitive Home Button;
I think the high light of the concept list is motion sensor or a Pico projector, that would be cool. What do you think?