The best mobile games are different in everyone's eyes, depending on various features that the games have, often with the gameplay, the graphics, the mode, the music, and etc included. As for me, games with beautiful graphics always catch my eyes, and today I'd like to share with you the top 5 beautiful mobile games I've ever tried.
Cytus is critically acclaimed for its beautiful songs that made by famous composers around the world, while the other feature I can't deny is its graphics. The hand-draw art style in Cytus are brilliant.
Though compared with Cytus's gameplay, the graphics seem extremely simplistic. But there is beauty in the simplicity, everything works together with no lag or outstanding problems. The backgrounds could use some work though. They are very faint and simply show a picture rather than a moving animation, like those of Dance Dance Revolution.
- 100+ songs and 200+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Game Center Leaderboards integration: Challenge fingers from all over the world!
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills