New day, new tweak in Cydia: Springtomize. Springtomize is the only tweak you’ll ever need to customize your device, in all of its aspects: from its capabilities to the look of your SpringBoard. You can disable elements you don’t use or that may slow down your device performances, you can customize the look of your icons, the dock, the folders and the Status Bar, or even your Lockscreen.
Springtomize also allows you to save your SpringBoard layout and to restore it later, without wasting time moving icons inside folders or to their original positions! You can also customize various animations of your SpringBoard or add nice mods to current ones, like choosing the color of the screenshot flash or to dim your device screen like an old tv when locking! Finally, in the Theming section you can choose to apply a custom dock or a transparent one; you can also make your icons transparent and set the brightness of your wallpaper, without having to edit the image with other apps!
1.1 - March 14, 2011
- fixed quarter-screen apps bug
- improved performances: removed any springboard lag
- fixed crashes for various reasons
- hopefully fixed the always-wallpaper on lockscreen
- fixed a bug which was causing the device to block with a line on the screen if the lock button was pressed while the Old TV animation was running
- added sound to the OldTv animation
- added more elements in the status bar
- extended animations also inside apps