Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Are you still racking your brains for spending a meaningful and creative Valentine's Day? If you're an otaku, and don't have any plan to go out for this festival, why not try some interesting games at home? Today I'll show you some fantastic mobile games that can be your companion in this lovely day.
Dragon Ace, also known as Dragon Poker in Japan, was recently launched in Southeast Asia. Just some days ago, the publisher Magic Box announced a special Valentine's event for all the gamers. If you're looking for a new game in this lonely day, it will be a good choice.
Dragon Ace is a fast-moving, online multiplayer role-playing game with a hybrid between real-time and turn-based combat. The game is set in a mystical world where the fundamentals of traditional card games mesh with the interactive combat of fighting games, bringing forth the ultimate action-filled strategical arena. The game revolves around coordination and strategy as players must team up to battle in dungeons and hunt for monster cards.
- Battle in real-time alongside your comrades!
- Duel it out with other players to rise up the ranks in the Colosseum!
- No game is ever the same with over 1000 monster cards and 200 skill types!
- Catch every monster you ever wanted!
- Talk to your friends through instant messaging and in-game chat!
- Strengthen your cards to its fullest potential with the evolution system!
- Unlimited skill and card combinations to discover!
- Be swift! Gather a team of 5 and brace yourselves for a breathtaking journey in the world of Dragon Ace!
Dragon Ace is available now on Google Play: